Writing(Nunticha Laungpitak 6010900417)


Fast food






There are 2 kinds of food which is useful and useless food. Food helps us to encourage a flu immune system and  to live a normal life in every day. However, If we talk about food that  children and some group of adults including me prefer which is fast food. Fast food is food that can be prepared and served  quickly, easily accessible and cheap alternatives to home-cooked meals.



Based on the survey the result  show us that hamburger is fast food that  the most people prefer and the second highest is pizza if we focus at this part  they show us the percentage of fast food consumption ,the country which the most consume fast food is USA. From this picture and histrogram the most people choose to consume fast food more than healthy food ,especially, woman are likely to eat fast food more than men.
    
Not to mention, from my experience at least, the taste from some fast food restaurants are absolutely divine.  Even thought I like it so much , sometime I don’t want to eat it because if I  eat it too mush it will probably give me something  harmful.




I don’t care how fast food effect to me,
But I just eat it anyway



Nunticha Laungpitak
6010900417



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Writing(Chayut Lekklaewpai 6010504155)

Presentation(update)