Writing(Suchart Siuchin 6010900930)


Theme: passion
Topic: change passion to career

       Hello everyone. I’m joe. Today, I will express you my passion. I like to play game. When I was young, I spend time all day to play it. I never bored. Right now Thai gamer increase a lot and we have electronic-Sports that the easy ways to challenge you to the other and if you have a nice skill play you will got a big prize one. But that not my way would like to be. I don’t have much skill play. At the beginning of the last year, I got a chance to work with game company as influencers, one project is help them to create some advertise video. It hard work because you must to know everything of that game mechanic, target group and marketing. Next sample is research what player want to have in this game to develop it. I use many of ability that I have and some I should to learn it more. Everything have a first time, it will pass easy if you do it with your passion. Finally my story can make your passion to be your career.

Thank you



Suchart Siuchin
6010900930

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Writing(Chayut Lekklaewpai 6010504155)

Presentation(update)

Writing(Nunticha Laungpitak 6010900417)