Writting (Pichamon Hansuri 6010901201)

       I am a veterinary student. I interested in the topic “My passion”. So I made a survey about the passion of my friends. The question is “What kind of animals is your passion for studying veterinary?”



      Get the results by Chart. You can see that 70% are pets, 20% are farm animals and another 10% are wild animals. By chart the section of  wild animals are the least interested for study. Because it work hard and dangerous more than other animals. You have to work in the place that is not comfortable such as national park and forest. 
      On the other hand wild animals are my passion in studying. Because the starting point that inspire me about wild animals is wildlife camp. When I went to a wildlife camp. I am excited and happy to see the abundance of forest and wild animals. It was a beautiful image when both of them were together. So I chose to study the vets in hope that I could safe wild animals stay with forest forever.



        Finally, I think passion is essential in my life. When I am tired in studying, l think of my passion. It gives me a lot of power to fight on.

Pichamon Hansuri 6010901201
(น.ส.พิชามญชุ์ หาญสุริย์ )

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Writing(Chayut Lekklaewpai 6010504155)

Presentation(update)

Writing(Nunticha Laungpitak 6010900417)